DAN STOLLER is the External Relations Director at Edelson PC. He is also a member of the investigations team.
Awards and Honors
- CALI Excellence of the Future Award – Federal Regulatory and Legislative Practice Seminar
- Samuel P. Orlando Memorial Scholarship – Penn State Law
- Dan has many bylines in Bloomberg Law and Bloomberg News. His work has been cited by Bloomberg Businessweek, BBC, Politico, and the Washington Post.
- TV and radio appearances include interviews on Bloomberg Television, Bloomberg Radio, and KCBS Radio.
- Moderator, Bloomberg Law Leadership Forum, ‘Fireside Chat with Irish Data Protection Commissioner Helen Dixon’ (June 2020) (Virtual)
- Moderator, Bloomberg Law Cross-Border Deals Forum (June 2018) (New York)
- Moderator, International Association of Privacy Professionals Global Privacy ‘Summit, Data Held Hostage: Understanding Ransomware Threats and How to Respond’ (April 2018) (Washington, DC)
- Panelist, Berkeley Center for Law & Technology Privacy Law Forum: Silicon Valley, ‘Practitioners’ Panel’ (March 2018) (Palo Alto)
Prior to joining Edelson PC, Dan was a Senior Legal Editor for Bloomberg Law covering privacy, cybersecurity, and tech investigations. In law school, Dan clerked in the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commissions’ Office of the Whistleblower. Dan is also an active member of the Connecticut bar.Read More