IMAN BOUNDAOUI is an Associate at Edelson PC where her practice focuses on consumer class actions.
- In re Marriott International, Inc., Customer Data Security Breach Litigation, MDL 2879 (D. Md.). Representing the City of Chicago in the Marriott data breach litigation, which seeks to hold the hotel giant accountable for a massive data breach where attackers stole the personal data of up to 383 million guests—including over 5 million unencrypted passport numbers.
- State of New Mexico ex rel. Hector Balderas v. Google LLC, No. 1:20-cv-00143 (D. N.M.). Representing the State of New Mexico in a privacy suit, alleging that Google LLC violates the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 6501, et seq. (“COPPA”), and various state laws, by collecting data from New Mexico school children under the age of 13 through its G-Suite for Education products and services.
- In re Equifax, Inc., Customer Data Security Breach Litigation, MDL No. 2800 (N.D. Ga.). Representing the City of Chicago in the Equifax data breach litigation.
- Part of the team representing survivors of sexual abuse and institutional neglect
- Part of the team litigating a series of lawsuits against various chemical manufacturers and sterilization plants for the negligent emission of Ethylene Oxide into surrounding communities, causing increased incidence and risk of cancer
*Iman is currently admitted to the Illinois State Bar, and will sit for the California Bar in July 2020.Read More