- Representing consumers who have suffered losses to internet social casinos.
- Kater et al. v. Churchill Downs Downs Inc. et al., No. 15-cv-00612 (W.D. Wash.)
- Thimmegowda v. Big Fish Games, Inc. et al., No. 19-cv-00199 (W.D. Wash.)
- Fife v. Scientific Games Corp., No. 18-cv-00565 (W.D. Wash.)
- Benson et al. v. Double Down Interactive, LLC et al., No. 18-cv-00525 (W.D. Wash.)
- Wilson v. Huuuge, Inc., No. 18-cv-05276 (W.D. Wash.)
- Wilson v. Playtika Ltd. et al., No. 18-cv-05277 (W.D. Wash.)
- Wilson v. PTT, LLC, No. 18-cv-05275 (W.D. Wash.)
- Representing families who lost their homes and businesses in the 2018 Camp Fire.
- Representing governmental entities in lawsuits against the drug manufacturers and distributors over the opioid crisis.
- Representing former NCAA football players suffering from the harmful effects of concussions.
- Recognized as a Rising Star of the Plaintiffs Bar by The National Law Journal, 2022-2023.
- Recognized as a Northern California Rising Star by Super Lawyers, 2023.
Brandt received his J.D. from Stanford Law School, where he was awarded the Gerald Gunther Prize for Outstanding Performance in Criminal Law, and the John Hart Ely Prize for Outstanding Performance in Mental Health Law. While in law school, Brandt was also the leading author of several simulations for the Gould Negotiation and Mediation Program.
Brandt is admitted to the State Bars of California and Illinois.